• What do I need to do to arrange transportation?

    If your child attends a public school, transportation is automatically arranged.  A parent must inform their child’s school of any changes such as a change of address, or a change of pick up and drop of locations.  Please be sure schools have accurate telephone numbers.

    If your child attends a private, parochial, or charter school, an Application for Transportation must be filled out each year.  This form is found on our website www.rcsdk12.org under Departments, under Transportation.  Applications are due in the Transportation Department by April 1st each year.