RCSD Contract for Excellence 2023-24
Listed below are links to NYSED reports describing the 2023-24 Rochester City School District Contract for Excellence and documents concerning public information about the RCSD Contract for Excellence.
- Contract Narratives - Overall strategy for the Contract for Excellence.
- Fiscal Summary Report - Program level allocations for all schools.
- District Certification of C4E Completion - Signed document outlining the District's completion of requirements for the Contract for Excellence
- Public Information Process- The public information process about Contract for Excellence as developed by the New York State Education Department.
- NYSED Guidance on C4E- Includes a list of districts that are required to have a Contract for Excellence, a calendar, and required documentation.
C4E Comment Period and Process
The Contract for Excellence public process included:
A 30-day public comment period to provide an opportunity for parents and persons in parental relation, teachers, administrators, and distinguished educators appointed pursuant to Education Law section 211-c to submit written comments on the school district's proposed Contract for Excellence; The 30-day public comment period ran from July 21, 2023 through August 21, 2023. The public was invited to provide feedback and suggestions by phone at 585-262-8525 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Rochester City School District did not receive any C4E comment through either of these methods.
A public hearing(s) to provide an opportunity for oral and written comments to be submitted by any interested party; and The Public Hearing for the 2023-24 Rochester City School District Contract for Excellence was held on August 15, 2023 at 5:00 pm. There were no speakers or public comments presented at the Public Hearing.