RCSD Contract for Excellence
Listed below are links to NYSED reports describing the 2019-20 Rochester City School District Contract for Excellence and documents concerning public information about the RCSD Contract for Excellence.
- Contract Narratives - Overall strategy for the Contract for Excellence.
- Fiscal Summary Report - Program level allocations for all schools.
- Public Information Process - The public information process about Contract for Excellence as developed by the New York State Education Department.
- NYSED Guidance on C4E - Includes list of districts that are required to have a Contract for Excellence, calendar, and required documentation
- District Certification of Requirements - A checklist of required action for completing the Contract of Excellence. Signed March 6, 2020 by Superintendent Terry Dade
The Rochester Board of Education conducted a public hearing regarding the Contract for Excellence on Tuesday, February 25, 2020. Any persons who were unable to attend were encouraged to submit comments by emailing email@example.com. Public comment regarding this plan was taken through Monday, March 4, 2020. All public feedback will be submitted to the State in a transcript along with the plan.