Looking for a diverse, hands-on high school experience?
Parents of 8th graders: Act today! Limited space for suburban students
Choose a learning environment that prepares for the REAL world.
The Diversity of Opportunity Partnership is a collaboration between 14 local school districts to offer suburban students one-of-a-kind college and career-oriented learning experiences while being part of a diverse, well-rounded city school community. Very limited seats are available to students in these programs offered at Edison Career and Technology High School and East High School:
- Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering
- Construction, Architecture & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Digital Media, Arts & Communication
- Precision Optics and Vision Care
- P-TECH Rochester/Information Technology (graduating with a Regents diploma and tuition-free MCC Associate’s Degree)
- Teaching & Learning Institute
Best of all, transportation is provided, schools offer sports and extracurricular activities and there is no cost to your family. But space is extremely limited and applications must be received by July 31.
Brighton | Brockport | East Irondequoit | East Rochester | West Irondequoit | Wheatland-Chili | Fairport
Hilton | Kendall | Penfield | Pittsford | Rochester City School District | Spencerport | Webster