Governor Cuomo announced that all New York State schools will remain closed until at least April 15.
This is in an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The District will continue to support our students and families during this extended closure.
- Pack-and-go meals for students will continue to be served at seven school sites and nine City R-Centers. Please check the District’s webpage at rcsdk12.org/covid19 for times and locations.
- Beginning Tuesday, March 31, Virgil I. Grissom School No. 7, located at 31 Bryan Street, will also be used as a meal distribution site.
- Age and grade level appropriate educational resources are available on the District’s website at RCSD Learns.
- Additional resources are available on ROConnect with links to educational software.
- Packets of educational activities for students to use at home will continue to be delivered to our food sites.
- Students and families are encouraged to call the District’s support hotline at 262-8700 for assistance. Representatives are ready to address any questions or concerns.
We will continue to monitor this situation with the Monroe County Health Department and New York State Education Department and will provide updates as needed. In the meantime, please continue to check the District’s webpage (www.rcsdk12.org/covid19) for updates and information about resources.