Updated April 20th, 2020
School 34 Families,
We hope that you and your family are safe during these difficult times. Our closure has been recently extended to April 15th. Here is an update list of resources:
Meals & Transportation
- Grab-and-Go Meals for RCSD students will be available from 8 AM-2:30 PM (Monday-Friday) each day schools are closed at the following sites:
- NEW-School 8, School 17, School 45 and Fredrick Douglass
- School 7, Wilson Foundation, Monroe High School, East High School, Freddie Thomas, School 5, School 42, and Jefferson
- R-Centers will be serving food from 8 AM-8 PM. School-aged city residents can access pre-packaged breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals using their EZ Rec Pass.
- The Rochester Transit Service has waived all transportations fees through April 19
- Spectrum is providing free internet access for 60 days to K-12 students who do not already have a Spectrum subscription. Please call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived.
- Please visit: ROConnect -to access district resources for online learning
- School 34 Learning Resources: School 34 Home Learning Resources
- Additional content from School 34 teaching staff: Class Dojo
- Outside of the resources on ROConnect, here a couple of free, standards aligned, websites you can consider:
- RCSD Resources and Support Hotline (M-F 8 AM-5 PM): 262-8700
- Or, email me at David.Passero@rcsdk12.org
Please remember to follow us on our school website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram (RCSD34), and Class Dojo. The website can be found at www.rcsdk12.org/34. If you have any questions or thoughts, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mr. Dave Passero