• What do I do if I move?

    All parents must notify their child’s school of any changes so their school can notify the Student Placement office.  

    In addition, Non Public and Charter School parents must fill out a new Application for Transportation and submit it to the Transportation Department.

    Please allow 3-5 days for processing.  In September, due to the high volume of changes, assignments will take longer – possibly a couple weeks.