Daily Health Screening and Temperature Checks at Home Every student must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to school each day. This includes daily temperature checks. Parents should assess their children daily using the questions below.
- Have you been in close physical contact in the last 10 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Has anyone in the home experienced sudden loss of taste or smell or fever of 100.4°F or higher in the last 10 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Do you have any new or worsening symptoms of COVID-19 (fever or chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, sudden loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, headache, fatigue, congestion or a runny nose, diarrhea or vomiting)?
- Do you have a temperature of 100.4°F or higher?
If you answer yes to any one of these questions, you must notify the school nurse and keep your child home. | Contact a School