• cert RCSD Social Workers and Speech Language Therapists may receive reimbursement when they renew their professional license. Active employees of the RCSD who will be employed under contract by the district during the term of the renewed license are eligible for this benefit. 

    Send your reimbursement request via email to CIT@rcsdk12.org. with the subject header, "License Renewal Reimbursement." Please include your employee ID Number in the request message and include the following documents as email attachments:

    • Registration Renewal – Transaction Summarynysed
      (from the NYS Education Department Office of Professions)
    • a copy of the new License.

    Questions?  Contact the CIT Office, 262-8518.