NOTE: NOTE: As at August 1, 2019 Board Committees have been reinstated as Committees of the Whole, with the exception of the Excellence in Student Achievement Committee (which remains suspended).Policy Development and Review CommitteeVan White, ChairThe purpose of the Policy Development and Review Committee is to:
- Review and/or prepare all new policy proposals for Board consideration, other than Finance policy.
- Conduct regular, timely reviews and assessments of existing policies.
- Review and make recommendations regarding any proposed policy amendments.
- Follow up with Administration to ensure timely development of any corresponding Administrative Guidelines.
- Recommend to Board any policy additions, deletions or changes.
Monitor, in conjunction with Quality Assurance, implementation of Board approved policy.
Click here to view and download all of the Policy Development and Review Committee Meeting Minutes.