Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSA)
The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSA), was signed into law on December 27, 2020 and provides an additional $54.3 billion to elementary and secondary schools across the nation. The Rochester City School District has been allocated over $87 million in CRRSA funding. The District has prioritized initiatives to be implemented using CRRSA funding by taking into account student need, stakeholder feedback, and existing improvement planning processes. The documents linked below provide detailed information about the District's plan to utilize CRRSA funds.
- Round 1 CRRSA Funding FS-10 Proposal to NYSED (8.7.2021)
- Presentation on CRRSA (7.23.2021)
- Presentation on Round 1 Usage of CRRSA Funding (8.17.2021)
- Round 2 CRRSA FS-10a Amendment to NYSED (10.29.2021)
- CRRSA Grant Award Notification (11.17.2021)
*Please note: dollar amounts are subject to change due to final appropriation determinations.