2018/19 SCEP Calendar
- July 31, 2018 - School Comprehensive Education Plans due to Office of School Innovation and NYSED
- August 13 - 17, 2018 - School Leadership Teams review and calibrate SCEPs and RCSD Leadership Summit
- December 7, 2018 - SCEP Quarter 1 reports due to Office of School Innovation (not submitted to NYSED)
- February 8, 2019 - SCEP Quarter 2 reports due to Office of School Innovation (submitted to NYSED OISR)
- May 31, 2019 - School Comprehensive Education Plans for the 2019/20 School Year due to the Office of School Innovation for ALL TSI and CSI schools.
Important SCEP Resources
Quarterly SCEP Monitoring Report Template - For the quarterly reporting mentioned above in the SCEP Calendar, please use this form to monitor the implementation of your SCEP. Please note that this form is current as of 10/4/2018.
SCEP Template Excel File - This file should be used to complete your School Comprehensive Education Plan (SCEP)
Using the DTSDE to inform the SCEP - The identification of a gap in each tenet is an essential element of the development of an effective needs statement. NYSED guidance suggests the use of the most recent DTSDE review as the main source used to inform the rationale for the needs/gap statement. Please use this document for support in using the DTSDE Review and Recommendations to inform your SCEP.
Exemplar SCEP - Please use the following plan as a reference as you complete your SCEP.