• Office of Human Capital

      Workers' Compensation

  • Rochester City School District cares about your health and wellness. In the event of an injury, employees must complete a workers' comp injury report.


    STEP 2:


    Many of the District bargaining unit agreements also include unique provisions for assault claims. If you believe you have been assaulted pursuant to your union agreement, please fill out the following two forms as applicable. These should be submitted to your school administrator. If you believe the injury may be considered an assault, complete both the Employee Report of Assault and the WC Illness Injury Report. Please complete the Request for Assault Pay if applicable. The Employee Report of Assault and Request for Assault Pay should be submitted to your administrator for completion of the documents.


    Please note that reporting an injury is time sensitive. According to New York state law, it is mandatory to inform your employer within 30 days of your accident regarding your injury, including a detailed description of how it occurred.  


    STEP 3:


    Email completed form(s) to: workers.comp@rcsdk12.org

    We strongly urge you not to delay and file your injury report as soon as possible.  


  • RCSD has partnered with PMA Management Corp. (PMA) to oversee the management of injury claims. If you have any inquiries regarding your injury, please feel free to contact PMA using the following phone number: 1-888-476-2669. PMA can provide assistance and answers to various questions, including:

    • What is my workers' compensation case number?
    • Could you please update me on the status of my case?
    • I need to have a prescription filled for my workers' compensation injury. How can I obtain approval for this?
    • Who is my assigned case manager?
  • Workers' Compensation FAQ's