How to report COVID-19 Cases
- If your child tests positive for COVID, please notify the school nurse at 242-7682 ext. 1460.
- When a student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, the district determines who the close contacts may have been, and will send a ROBO call out to families to inform them of the possible risk.
- The District posts a weekly summary of all positive COVID-19 cases in our schools and buildings on the website at www.rcsdk12.org/covid19.
- Per federal privacy laws, the District cannot disclose any further details or personal identifiable information about COVID-19 cases.
- Remember, students have the opportunity to be tested weekly right at school. This is a preventative measure to help keep our schools safe, and is completely voluntary. Consent forms can be accessed at your child’s school and are posted on the website at www.rcsdk12.org/covidconsent.
INFORMATION FOR RCSD FAMILIES...