RCSD FAMILY ID ONLINE SPORTS REGISTRATION
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online sports registration through FamilyID - www.familyid.com. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for SOTA sports programs. And, it helps us to be more administratively efficient, and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses, and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- Students must have a physical exam that was completed within 1-year.
- The physical must state that the student can participate in sports, and be signed by a physician or nurse practitioner.
- This document can be uploaded to the FamilyID system, or a copy can be given to the nurse in your child’s school.
- A vision exam must have been completed within 1-year. If this has not been completed you will be asked to see the nurse for the screening prior to being recertified.
- The student must have an up-to-date Tetanus shot - within 10-years.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
- If your child has a Medical Alert, and needs an Epipen, inhaler, or any lifesaving medication they must provide a self-carry order signed by the physician, parent, and student.
- This must be provided prior to being recertified.
- Parent/guardians should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/rochester-city-school-district-athletics
- To find your program, click on the “Type Organization Name or Key Word” link and enter your school name – School of the Arts.
- Then select the Registration Form under the word “Programs.”
- Click on the blue “Register Now” button and scroll down, if necessary.
- Go to the “Create Account/Log-In” green button. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.
- Or, click “Log-In” if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address, and password.
- Select “I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service.”
- Click “Create Account.”
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to “Activate Your New Account.” If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters, Spam, Junk folders etc.
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the “Continue” button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green “Submit” button. After selecting “Submit,” the registration will be complete.
- You will receive a completion e-mail from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information, and to check your registration/s.
- To view a completed registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar.
SUPPORT: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7-days a week and messages will be returned promptly.