CHANGE OF PROGRAM OR COURSE WITHDRAWAL
During the first two weeks of school:
- Request a Change of Schedule Form from your Counselor.
- Complete and return it to Counselor.
- The Counselor will schedule an appointment to discuss the change with the student.
No course changes will occur after September 23, 2019 without the approval of both teachers, a parent or guardian, the counselor, and administrator. As per Rochester City School District policy, courses cannot be dropped after the first semester.
- The withdrawal deadline without academic penalty for SEMESTER COURSES is the end of the first five (5) weeks of instruction.
- The withdrawal deadline without academic penalty for FULL-YEAR COURSES is the end of the first semester.
- Withdrawal from course(s) after the above deadlines, regardless of circumstances, will result in academic penalty to the student, i.e. a failure (F) for the course/s.
RCSD Board Policy