CHANGE OF PROGRAM OR COURSE WITHDRAWAL
During the first two weeks of school:
- Request a Change of Schedule Form from your Counselor.
- Complete and return it to Counselor.
- The Counselor will schedule an appointment to discuss the change with the student.
You will need to discuss all course changes with your counselor prior to making any changes. No course changes will occur after November 8, 2019 without the approval of both teachers, a parent or guardian, the counselor, and administrator. As per Rochester City School District policy, courses cannot be dropped after the first semester.
- The withdrawal deadline without academic penalty for SEMESTER COURSES is the end of the first five (5) weeks of instruction.
- The withdrawal deadline without academic penalty for FULL-YEAR COURSES is the end of the first semester.
- Withdrawal from course(s) after the above deadlines, regardless of circumstances, will result in academic penalty to the student, i.e. a failure (F) for the course/s.
RCSD Board Policy