Morning Arrival Procedures
- Students will not be let in the building any earlier than 8:05AM. They will be assigned a pass if they are meeting with a teacher prior to that.
- Students in Grades 9-12 should enter the building through the main doors; 7-8 graders through Exit 13 at the Gymnasium.
- All students should be prepared to put their phones in their Yondr pouches upon arrival and be prepared for scanning.
- Exit 13 closes at 8:20AM; any 7-8 grader entering after that should use the main doors.
- Breakfast will be served until 8:20.
- At 8:25 students will be allowed up the staircases and down the hallways to their classes.
- Students arriving after 8:30 need to get a late passs when they arrive.