Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Cline (Mrs. Smith)
This is my 5th year teaching and my third year at School of the Arts. I love being at School of the Arts and attending all of the extra curricular activities. I have recently gotten married, so my new last name is Smith.
10 Facts about me:
1. I grew up in Town of Niagara (near Niagara Falls) and went to the College at Brockport to receive my Bachelor's degree in Spanish Education and Special Education. I received my Master's degree from Nazareth College in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
2. I love learning about different cultures and travling. I lived in Spanish during part of my college with a family that only spoke Spanish. While there, I lived in Salamanca, but traveled to Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, and went to Paris, France. I have also traveled to Maya Rivera in Mexico. In the United States, I have traveled to Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Cooperstown, New York City, Washington D.C., Lake Placid and have been to Toronto in Canada a few times. Traveling is my favorite!
3. I love penguins! I collect penguins and they are my favorite animal!
4. I have a dog named Tucker. He is a black lab that is full of energy! He is a year and a half and I spend a lot of my free time playing with him and taking him on walks and runs.
5. I work for the YMCA part time. During the summer I work for their summer camp and during the year I work at their after school program two days a week.
6. I started learning Spanish in 7th grade, but really learned the language when I lived in Spain.
7. I enjoy doing crafts and scrapbooking in my free time.
8. I grew up near Buffalo, so clearly my favorite food is chicken wings.
9. My favorite cartoon movies are Despicable Me and Finding Nemo. My favorite actor is Will Smith.
10. I love Bruno Mars- he is my favorite singer!