SOTA Resource Course Criteria
· Students will receive assistance in meeting their annual goals.
· Students will receive assistance with organization; study skills; test taking strategies; additional help in all academic areas.
· Students will have the opportunity to build skills in other areas of need by researching topics on educational sites to enhance their academic skills.
School Wide Expectations:
· All electronic devices are prohibited in all classrooms
This includes, but is not limited to: cell phones, ear buds, headphones & Ipods
· The SOTA dress code will be strictly enforced
This includes, but is not limited to: no hats, hoods or bandanas. Please see handbook for more info.
· Disrespect/Disruption to the educational process is prohibited
This includes, but is not limited to: bullying, profanity, food consumption or personal grooming.
· Arrive to class on time (EARLY IS ON TIME!)
· Bring classroom supplies
o Homework agenda
o Independent reading book
o Resource class folder
· Use class time productively
· Keep track of assignments due for all classes
· Take time to organize materials for all classes
· Make appropriate use of educational websites
· Be courteous, be polite, be responsible, and try your best
- 1st Reminder- Verbal
- 2nd Reminder- Move the student’s seat
- 3rd Reminder- Parent contact
- 4th Reminder- Lunch detention
- 5th Reminder- After school detention
- 6th Reminder- Conference with Administrator
· Grades will be given depending on how productive the student has used their time. Grades will be averaged into a final grade for the marking period.
o A 90 to 100%
o B 80 to 89%
o C 70 to 79%
o D 65 to 69%
o F below 64%
RESOURCE CRITERIA SHEET
RETURN TO RESOURCE TEACHER
Student signature: _________________________Parent signature: ______________________
Student Email Address:
Parent/Guardian contact information:
Phone #: _________________________ Email: ______________________________________
Write down three (3) goals that you have for this school year and how you plan to accomplish them.