Important YEARBOOK Information for the
SENIOR CLASS OF 2018:Senior Pages
· SENIOR PAGES DUE NOVEMBER 3, 2017
· If you are taking senior portraits, you may want to schedule them as soon as possible. You do not need to submit a copy of your senior portrait unless you are submitting that only as your senior page. If so, please submit a digital copy of the picture you choose at 300 dpi and a minimum of 5x7 inches in size. We cannot accept photographer proofs so please be sure to purchase what you are choosing to use for the yearbook.
· The senior pages take place of the school pictures that are in the class sections for 7th – 11th graders.
· There is no charge for a senior page.
· All seniors must submit a senior page or one senior picture by November 3, 2017.
· Pages may include senior picture or current picture, pictures from past years of self, friends and family, a baby picture, name, art major and a meaningful quote, if desired.
· Page choices: minimum of 3 seniors on a full page (7.5" x 10"); minimum of 2 seniors on a half-page (7.5” x 4.5”); individual seniors will be placed on a quarter page (3.5” x 4.75”).
· All photos and words must be school appropriate.
· All quotes should have an author indicated.
· Do not use logos or other imagery that is copyrighted.
· The page will not print if any elements are in question.
· Proofread all words…typos, and other changes, cannot be corrected after the page is handed in.
· The page will print exactly as it is submitted, unless elements are not school appropriate.
· Keep a copy of your page, in case of emergency and because original submissions will not be returned.
· The final pages are due in digital format. Save the file as a PDF in the highest quality. (Create the page in a resolution of 300.)
- Email senior pages as a PDF file with your first and last name as the document name to email@example.com. If your are only submitting a photo (not a completed page) you may submit up to 2 photos maximum. These also need to be emailed to the above with your name on each picture file.
BABY PICTURES for Yearbook
- Due to Ms. Rudy in M330 November 3, 2017.
- Email baby pictures as a JPG file with your first and last name as the document name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are submitting a hard copy photo, write name legibly on the back of the photo. You will get the photos back.
· Yearbooks are on sale from September 7, 2017, until April 13, 2018.
· Yearbook Cost: $45 (including tax).
· Cash only.Senior Yearbook Personalization
· Seniors can purchase an engraved name plate for front of the yearbook for $10 (including tax).
· Nameplate orders are due April 13, 2018. (maximum of 25 letters/spaces - an additional charge may apply for more than 25 letters/spaces)
· Cash only
Senior Grad Ads
· Grad Ads (dedication pages) are available for families to purchase.· Grad Ads are due November 3, 2017.
· Information on Grad Ad sizes and prices as well as other Yearbook information, will be mailed to senior homes in the Fall of 2017.
· Cash only.Senior Apparel
· Orders due November 3, 2017.
· Cash only.
· Order forms will be mailed to senior's homes, available at school from Ms. Rudy and in the 3rd floor house office by October.
· SENIORS, if you are interested in submitting a design for the Class of 2018 apparel (hoodie, t-shirt, sweatpants), please hand in to Ms. Rudy no later than September 21st.
SEE Ms. Rudy or email email@example.com WITH ANY QUESTIONS.