- Be on time and prepared with supplies. Turn in all work on time.
- Be engaged in all activities. Raise your hand. No talking while others are talking.
- Put forth your best effort. Ask questions and seek help when needed.
- Read independently every marking period (Book selection: Teacher and/or student pick)
- Respect: Yourself, teacher, others and the classroom environment.
- Push your chair in upon dismissal and do not pack up early.
- Prohibited: Cell phones & electronics (Earbuds, headphones, IPODs, etc.)
- Follow the dress code: No hats, coats/hoodies, bandanas, etc.
- Disrespect/Disruption to the class is prohibited (Bullying, profanity, food and grooming)
Culture & Climate Plan: SOTA CLASSROOM CULTURE AND CLIMATE PLAN