SOTA ATHLETICS, HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENTS
“When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot become manifest, strength cannot be exerted, wealth is useless, and reason is powerless.” -- Herophiles
FAMILIES PLEASE READ...
Students interested in playing a “Fall Sport” need to register in FamilyID. It is important that students do this as soon as possible. Unfortunately, things happened so quickly for the Winter Season that there were students who were unable to participate due to their requal not being completed in time. The link is provided` below. Fall 2 Sports will start March 1, 2021. Offerings include:
· JV and Varsity Football - Hosted at Edison
· Boys Varsity Volleyball
· Girls JV and Varsity Volleyball
· Varsity Cheerleading
· Boys and Girls Varsity Cross Country
· Boys Varsity Soccer
· Girls Varsity SoccerHealth, Physical Education, and Athletics / FamilyID Sports Programming Registration - Rochester City School DistrictTo register for a specific RCSD sports program, choose from the list of district offerings and click on the name of the Program in the left column. Each school program page will feature a letter and application deadline. Scroll to the bottom of this letter and choose the blue Register Now button to begin. If this is your first time using FamilyID, you must choose Create Account.
The RCSD Department of Health, Physical Education and Athletics would like to inform all student athletes of a few steps you will need to do in order to be ready to participate in any sports season:
- Make sure you log into Family ID and register for a team.
- Students must have an updated physical exam within the last year prior to registering with Family ID.
- If a student needs an updated physical exam, and they don’t have a primary care provider currently, please contact URMC, Rochester Regional and/or Jordan Health Center for assistance with scheduling an exam for the immediate future.
- Additional locations where families can receive a physical exam are available here.
To sign up for family ID, please visit: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/rochester-city-school-district-athletics. For more information about how to set up an account and register with Family ID, please visit: www.rcsdk12.org/familyid.