SCHOOL, PARENT, AND STUDENT COMPACT
- Ensure that all students have an opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and safe environment.
- Provide a quality curriculum and meaningful instructional practices that will allow students to become effective citizens.
- Provide an environment that supports the whole child-academic, artistic, and humanistic.
- Foster a culture of high expectations.
- Provide SOTA current contact information.
- Make sure my child arrives on time to school and attends each class on time every day.
- Make sure my child is prepared with paper, pen, pencil and other necessary materials and supplies every day.
- Ensure that my child completes all homework and classroom assignments on time.
- Ensure that my child will follow the RCSD Code of Conduct and SOTA rules and guidelines as per the handbook, including the dress code.
- Help my child take financial responsibility for any lost or damaged property belonging to school, teacher or student.
- Be a productive partner in my child’s education by attending conferences, exhibitions and other school events.
- Be a parent who believes we are a community of high expectations.
- Attend school and every class on time each day.
- Be prepared with paper, pen, pencil and other necessary materials and supplies every day.
- Do my homework each night and turn in assignments by the deadlines.
- Be a productive student and actively engage in all of my classes.
- Work to the best of my ability every day.
- Be a good citizen by demonstrating responsible, respectful and safe behavior.
- Be courteous and polite in your communication with all members of the school community.
- Take financial responsibility for any lost or damaged property belonging to school, teacher or student.
- Abide by all rules and guidelines as outlined in the RCSD Code of Conduct and Student Handbook, including the dress code.
- Be a student who believes we are a community of high expectations.