IBERO Early Childhood Services
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes (limited spots)
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus passes only; program does not provide transportation
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Tele-Med Services, First Aid/CPR and certified Medication Administration-Trained Staff, and Health Advocate on site
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Committee, Health and nutrition, Behavior Health and Special Education support, Early Head Start and Head Start Services
- Member of the Early Childhood Education Council Committee
- Has been serving the community for over 35 years
- Full-day program
- Offers a Bilingual/Bicultural Program
- Provide culturally sensitive, fresh cooked meals that are prepared on site.
- Individualized Family Services
- Offer a variety of events for parents and children throughout the year.