Francis Parker School No. 23
- Wraparound Care Availability: No
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: School nurse and support staff services available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Parent Support Staff offers discussions that focus on bridging home and school, and classroombased parent/child activities. Families are welcome in the classroom.
- Is a full-day program.
- Uses I-Care Classroom Curriculum that develops and supports positive social interactions and builds our caring community.
- Is a Park Avenue neighborhood school, in a park-like setting with two playgrounds and open grassy areas.
- Has Interactive Whiteboard technology in the classroom, computers, and iPads.
- Students use the school no. 23 library for age appropriate story time and participate in many school-wide events and assemblies.
- Field trips include the Monroe YMCA, Rochester Museum and Science Center and Planetarium, Monroe Library, an apple farm and nature hikes.