Baden Street Settlement - Charles House Settlement
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes, for PK3 & PK4
- Transportation Availability: RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: TBD
- Parent Groups/Supports: Quarterly parent meetings & group sessions
- Free educational field trips
- Full-day program.
- NAEYC-accredited center (National accreditation)
- Provides educational opportunities for all children based on their individual developmental needs.
- Offers Rochester Hearing and Speech Services, Behavior and Social Intervention for Children (B.A.S.I.C.), and Eat Well, Play Hard. These services help our families cope with day-to-day life skills.
- RTS Bus passes available for parents in need of transportation to and from program. The pass is for adult (child rides for free).