Friendship Children’s Center
310 Fernwood Avenue, 14609
Director: Joi McMurtry
Class Hours for Pre-K 3:
8:00am - 2:00pm & 9:00am - 3:00pm
Class Hours for Pre-K 4:
8:30am - 2:30pm & 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Wraparound Care Availability: Yes, 6:30am - 5:30pm
- Transportation Availability: Yes, RTS bus pass
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Yes
- Parent Groups/Supports: Yes
- Full-day program
- Child care is offered year round for children up until they reach age 13.
- Children have the opportunity to experience field-trips, and to play in a big gated-in playground.
- Before and after care is available at a reasonable rate.
- NAEYC-accredited child center that has been serving the community for 97 years.
- Dedicated staff that truly recognize the uniqueness of every child, and nurture and encourage them in everything that they do.
- Core staff have worked at Friendship for over 15 years - an amazing team!
- Very Family Focused