Special Dates/Events to Remember
Upcoming Parent Forums:
Charles Carroll School No. 46
250 Newcastle Rd., Rochester, NY 14610
Principal: Dr. Gina DiTullio
Assistant Principal: Dr. Theodora Waters
School begins 8:30am
Theadora Waters | Theadora.Waters@rcsdk12.org
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Multilingual Parent Advisory Council (MPAC) Meeting
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM Parent Leadership Advisory Council Executive Meeting
Dear School 46 Families,
We are gearing up to welcome everyone back in September. The building is looking beautiful, and we are working on a plan to ensure the safety of every student and staff member as we continue to work through a global pandemic. Our building hours have changed this year due to a shortage of bus drivers. The school day will begin at 8:30 and end at 3:00. Also, please note that our preschool times have also changed. Preschool will be from 8:00-2:00. Parents, I know that you usually bring your children into school, but we are asking that you drop off at the door and allow them to walk in. We will have ample staff to walk our youngest students to their rooms. We have been asked to minimize the number of visitors in the building to minimize the potential spread of Covid. The district has released a Back-to-School Guide for Families that can be accessed here.
Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
1. We are still a uniform school; students should come to school in uniform (white, dark blue or light blue top; navy or khaki bottoms).
2. Masks are required; please make sure you child has one. We will have paper masks available in the building if a child does not have one.
3. Please check your child's temperature at home before they come to school; we will not be taking temperatures this year at the door.
4. As always, if your child appears sick or displays any Covid symptoms (fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, stomach upset, etc.) please keep your child home.
Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We will work hard to ensure that your child receives the best possible education.
Dr. Gina DiTullio, Principal
(585) 288-8008, Gina.firstname.lastname@example.org