LAB POLICY- STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE 1200 LAB MINUTES TO TAKE FINAL EXAM!! (600 MINUTES TO TAKE THE MIDTERM!!
1. Students will have the opportunity to accumulate over 2400 lab minutes this year.
2. Students must have 600 lab minutes by mid-January to take their midterm, and 1200 lab minutes (by mid-June) to take their final exam.
3. If students do not acquire the state’s mandated 1200 lab minutes, they will not be able to take their NYS Final Regents Exam for this course.
4. Robert Brown requires 4 science credits to graduate (NYS requires 2 regents science credits)
5. Labs and lab folders will be kept in class and you are responsible for keeping track of lab minutes using the lab record sheet.
6. Accumulated lab minutes will be poste din class at the end of each marking period.