School No. 46 Grade 2 Supply List
In order to have a successful school year, we are requesting the following supplies to help support the learning in our classroom. Please purchase these supplies over the next few weeks (look for the sales!) and have them ready to start the school year on September 8th. Please do not label supplies, as we will be sharing them in our classroom community. Thank you!
- 2 packs of 24-count Crayola crayons (Crayola crayons don’t break easily!)
- 1 pack of markers
- 2 Composition Notebooks (not spiral)
- 1 pack of index cards
- 1 box Erasers (cap or block)
- 1 bottle of glue
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pair child size scissors
- 4 low-odor BLACK EXPO dry erase markers (not skinny)
- A 1-inch binder (hard, plain color is best with a cover that allows an insert)
- 3 boxes of family-sized Kleenex
- 2 large containers of disinfecting wipes
- A pair of *new* headphones, please, no ear buds- they often are too big for the students ears and break easily! Please mark these with your child’s name.
- Wear sneakers are required daily (we have recess or Physical Education every day)!
- A backpack that is big enough to fit a full size folder
- Most of all, you will need a positive attitude and a smile- your teachers can’t wait to see you in September!