Pack-and-go Meals for School-Age Children Ages 2-18
Meals at School Sites
The following Rochester City School District schools will provide pack-and-go breakfast and lunch between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, through the end of August:
- Dr. Freddie Thomas Campus, 625 Scio Street
- RIA /Jefferson High School Campus, 1 Edgerton Park
- James Monroe High School, 164 Alexander Street
- John Williams School No. 5, 555 Plymouth Avenue
- Virgil I. Grissom School No. 7, 31 Bryan Street
- Roberto Clemente School No. 8, 1180 St. Paul Street
- Enrico Fermi School No. 17, 158 Orchard Street
- Abelard Reynolds School No. 42, 3330 Lake Avenue
- Mary McLeod Bethune School No. 45, 1445 Clifford Avenue
- Helen Barret Montgomery School No. 50, 301 Seneca Avenue
- Wilson Foundation Academy, 200 Genesee Street
City of Rochester Meal Sites
The following sites will provide meals between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, June 29 – September 4, 2020.
- Adams Street R-Center, 85 Adams St.
- Avenue D R-Center, 200 Ave. D
- Carter Street R-Center, 500 Carter St.
- Tyshaun Cauldwell R-Center for Hope, 524 Campbell St.
- David Gantt R-Center, 700 North St.
- Frederick Douglass R-Center, 990 South Ave.
- Humboldt Street R-Center, 1045 Atlantic Ave.
- Trenton & Pamela Jackson (Clinton-Baden) R-Center, 485 N. Clinton Ave.
- Roxie Ann Sinkler R-Center, 75 Grover St.
- Thomas Ryan R-Center, 530 Webster Ave.
- Charles T. Lunsford School No. 19, 465 Seward St.
- Genesee Valley Park Field House, 1316 Genesee St.
- LaGrange, 455 LaGrange Ave.
- Lake Riley Lodge, 100 Norris Dr.
- Norton Village, 350 Waring Rd. (Waring Rd. Plaza)
- Rochester Youth Sports Complex, 330 Smith St.
The Summer Meals Program is a partnership between the City of Rochester, Foodlink, Rochester City School District, Rochester Area Community Foundation, Common Ground Health and Causewave Community Partners. Meal distribution sites will be in operation through September 4, 2020. For more information on the Summer Meals Program, visit www.SummerMealsROC.org.