UF 55UF 65Bulb maintenance: Extending the life of the projector's bulb
When not using the board for 20-30 minutes, turn off the projector.
- hit the power button 2 times.
Change the lamp mode settings in the projector to Economy.
- Press Menu on the projector's remote control.
- Select Lamp Mode to adjust the brightness of the image.
- Select Economy for the most bulb hours
The projector is not turning on.
Is the projector plugged in?
- If the projector has power, the power light is either red or green.
The power light is orange and there is a red light on the wrench light.
- The bulb has blown, you need a new bulb- Notify your principal.
(Schools are responsible for the purchasing of replacement bulbs)
The image is barely visible.
There is a large area of image that is browned out.
- The bulb is about to blow, call the helpdesk and notify your principal.
Phone Number: 262-8151
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Have the following ready when you call:
· Your full name, with spelling
· Contact Info (phone or email)
· Location (school and location code/administrative building,floor, suite, and cubical number)
· For computer related problems, your computer name
· Basic overview of the issue