Cleaning the SMART BoardWhat can I do?
*Do not spray cleaner directly onto the surface. Instead, lightly spray cleaner on a cloth, and then gently wipe the screen.* Do not allow excess cleaner to flow into the crack between the lower frame and the writing surface, or into the pen tray
- Before you clean your SMART board, shut down or disconnect the computer
- Use an alcohol-free household glass cleaner, such as Windex® glass cleaner, to clean the writing surface. You can also just use a damp cloth with a tiny drop of soap.
- For stubborn stains, use Isopropyl alcohol (IPA). A small drop of hand sanitizer on a damp cloth also works.
Phone Number: 262-8151
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 4:30PM
Have the following ready when you call:
· Your full name, with spelling
· Contact Info (phone or email)
· Location (school and location code/administrative building,floor, suite, and cubical number)
· For computer related problems, your computer name
· Basic overview of the issue