Welcome to Dr. Louis A. Cerulli School 34! We invite you to visit our school and consider becoming a part of our energized learning community!
Highlights of our school include:
- Quality instruction and a grade-level team approach ensure an individualized learning environment for each student.
- A variety of academic interventions are available to students needing additional support, including Leveled Literacy Intervention, Corrective Reading, Reading Mastery and Read 180.
- School-wide Positive Behavioral Supports (SWPBS) provides school-wide instruction and reinforcement of appropriate school behaviors. In addition, Morning Meetings, Coping Power Groups and support from the Center for Youth encourages positive social skills growth.
- Students use technology to expand their learning opportunities. Current technology includes: Smart Boards, computer lab, classroom computers, laptops, and student response systems. Students have access to software at school and at home to enhance learning.
- Teachers embed movement into education to increase understanding, comprehension, and memory as well as improve physical health. Students participate in daily recess. We celebrate this commitment at Family Fitness Activities after school and in the summer.
- Quad A for Kids after-school program offers project-based learning, social skills instruction, physical activity and dinner to 120 students after school.
Students Report 7:15a.m.
Dismissal 2:55 p.m.