- Parents (both of whom are 1st and 2nd generation Italian immigrants): my father is 1 of 15 kids, and my mother is 1 of 9 kids. I have almost 100 first cousins...and no, I don't have all their names memorized yet! LOL
- My wife and kids: They are wonderful! I don't know how my wife puts up with me. And my son and daughter constantly remind me how great it is to maintain a youthful sense of humor and imagination.
- I consider my students like family, and treat them as such.
- High School: I am a graduate of Spencerport High School
- College Undergrad: I have a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Brockport in Computer Science and Information Systems, with a minor in Business Administration and Mathematics.
- College Graduate: I have my Master's Degree in Adolescent or Secondary Education in the field of Mathematics from Roberts Wesleyan College.
- Before I became the a teacher, I worked in manufacturing. I was there for 8 years and worked my way up from being a general laborer to director of purchasing. My heart wasn't in it, no matter the promotions, so I decided to change careers. I love teaching, and now I can draw on my past work experience to confirm the need to be efficient at math.
- Let me sum it up for you..."I LOVE TEACHING." It’s about having fun. It’s about showing students that there’s more to life than math. Students' innocence should be cherished, and their dreams encouraged. Adolescents are no different. They may be a bit older, and at times, may not be so innocent; yet they are still full of dreams. I don’t believe that teachers truly realize the effect they have on their students. The ability to influence a student for the rest of their life is an awfully powerful thing to possess. Teachers not only have the ability to change the futures of their students, but of society as a whole; and it all starts with the innocence and dreams of those who sit before them.
- Places I've been outside USA:
- Canada, Grand Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Labadee, St. Thomas, Aruba, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Martinique, Antigua, St. Martin, Nassau, Virgin Islands, Canada (Toronto, Montreal and Niagara Falls) and Italy
- Watching Football (Cowboys fan...sorry)
- Playing Golf