2022-2023 SportsPosted by Donna Enright on 3/6/2023
Spring Modified Sports – Sign up Now
Use the Family ID Link to register:
Boys Modified Baseball (Hosted by WOIS played at Freddie Thomas)
Girls Modified Softball (Hosted by School #28)
Co-ed Track (Hosted by Franklin)
Co-ed Tennis (Hosted by WOIS played at The Franklin Campus)
Boys Lacrosse (Hosted by East)
Girls Lacrosse (Hosted by Eastridge)
Season Starts March 27th – Some sports will not start until April 10th
High School Sports Sign up starts on Monday Feb 13th. Use the family ID link to register.
Here is the link:
What sports can you play?
Boys Varsity & JV Baseball (Hosted @ Franklin)
Girls JV & Varsity Softball (Hosted @ Franklin)
Boys Varsity & JV Lacrosse (Hosted @ East)
Boys Varsity Tennis – Coach Clifford
Boys Varsity Outdoor Track & Field (Hosted @ Franklin)
Girls Varsity Outdoor Track & Field (Hosted @ Franklin)
Girls Flag Football (Hosted @ Edison) Coach DerCola
Girls JV Lacrosse (Hosted @ Eastridge High School)
JV & Varsity Golf Coach Wingo and Coach Fedele
Middle school spring sports sign up will be later in February. Please be on the look out for more information coming soon.
Winter Sports sign-up are starting now – Must use Family ID to sign upWinter Family ID Information:
Winter 2 for Modified (7th & 8th Grades)
The Family ID Link is now open:
Sports Start: Jan. 3rd
- Boys Modified Basketball
- Co-ed Modified Swimming
Winter 1 for Modified (7th & 8th Grades)
The Family ID Link is now open:
- We offer girls basketball and wrestling @ EAST
- The season is from October 31st through Dec. 20th
- Boys basketball and Modified swimming will start for middle school on Jan. 3rd – more information will come out in Dec
Season starts Oct. 31st
JV and Varsity Winter Sports:
Family ID will open on Oct. 14th
Season Starts Nov 14th
JV and Varsity Boys Basketball
JV and Varsity Girls Basketball Hosted at Edison
Varsity Boys swimming
Varsity Cheer @ Wilson
Varsity Wrestling @ East
Girls and Boys Indoor Track @ Franklin
Girls and Boys Varsity Bowling
Ice Hockey at Rush Henrietta
Dear Parents and Student Athletes,
Well, it is that time of year again to start thinking of school and sports. Start the 2022-23 school year off on the right foot and join a fall team. Our goal this year is to fill our teams with as many students as possible. All Athletic information will be on our WOIS Website under Athletics: https://www.rcsdk12.org/Page/53198
The fall sports that will be offered at World of Inquiry are:
Modified Fall Sports for 7th and 8th graders – Starts Sept. 12th – Modified Football starts Aug. 31st
- Boys Volleyball – Coached by Eddie Lee
- Girls Volleyball – Coached by Mr. Passamonte Christopher.Passamonte@RCSDK12.ORG
- Boys Soccer @ SOTA– Coached Mr. Tan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Soccer @ SOTA – Coached Ms. Keihl Kaitlyn.Keihl@rcsdk12.org
- Cross-country @ SOTA– Coached by TBA
- Modified Football @ EAST (starts Aug. 31st) – Coached by TBA
High School Fall Sports for 9th – 12th graders: Starts Aug. 22nd – JV and Varsity Football starts Aug. 20th
- Varsity Boys Soccer – Coached by Mr. Paufler Richard.Paufler@rcsdk12.org
- Varsity Girls Soccer@ SOTA Coached by Nicole Hercules Nmhercules@gmail.com
- Varsity Girls Swimming Coached by Michael McNelis email@example.com
- Varsity Boys Volleyball – Coached by Mrs. Wingo Danielle.Wingo@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Girls Volleyball- Coached by Mr. Sackett David.Sackett@RCSDK12.ORG
- Girls JV Volleyball @ Franklin- Coached by Ms. Dunbar LaToya.Dunbar@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Girls Tennis Coached by Mr. Screen Michael.Screen@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Cross Country@ SOTA Coached by Coach Newell firstname.lastname@example.org
- JV and Varsity Football @ East James.Flagler@rcsdk12.org
- Cheerleading @ Wilson Coached by Maxine Hart Maxine.Hart@RCSDK12.ORG
Fall sports for high school students (grades 9-12) will start August 22nd (JV and Varsity Football will start on Aug. 20th) and for middle school students (grades 7 & 8) on September 12th (except modified football which will start on Aug. 31st). Please read the information on how to sign up for teams. Every student must have a new physical within the last 12 months and be cleared by our school nurse in order to participate. Once you are cleared to participate, please call the main office at 325-6170 to find out where and when your first practice is. This practice information will be available by August 15th.
If you have any questions, please call the main office number at 325-6170 or you can e-mail me at email@example.com
I am looking forward to seeing you on a fall team.
What is the Family ID Website and what do you need to sign up?
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Students must have a physical exam that was completely within the last 12 months. The physical must state that the student can participate in sports and it be signed by a physician or Nurse practitioner. This document can be uploaded to the Family ID system or a copy can be given to the nurse in your child’s school.
A vision exam must have been completed within 1 year. If this has not been completed you will be asked to see the nurse for the screening prior to being recertified.
The student must have an up to date Tetanus shot (within 10 years)
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
If your child has, a medical alert and needs epi - pen, inhaler or any lifesaving medication they must provide a self - carry order signed by the physician, parent and student. This must be provided prior to being recertified.
WHERE CAN I GO TO GET A PHYSICAL?
- Call your primary care doctor – It might be hard to get in before Aug. 22nd
- Urgent Care does do physicals- Call first and find out how much they charge
- See attached Health Centers including our RCSD School based Health Clinics
FAMILY ID REGISTRATION PROCESS
Parent/Guardian should register by clicking on the link below. (These links are on the 58’s school website under athletics)
For High School – JV and Varsity: Registration opens on July 22nd
For Middle school (7th and 8th Grade playing Modified Sports) Registration opens on August 8th
Follow these steps: To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last Names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. This does NOT mean you are ready to start practice. The nurse will review your information and will send you an email if you need anything more or that you are cleared to start practice.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.