Hi Athletes, Staff and Families!
All of our games will be streamed for the next few weeks at www.rcsdk12.org/communications/youtube - please subscribe to the channel and turn notifications to all so you can be notified when we go live for game times.
If we have a streaming issue and it ends prematurely, please refresh as we will attempt a new stream. Thank you for your patience – we are excited to offer streams for everyone to watch at home and review their performance after!
Please encourage any students who are interested in playing a “Fall Sport 2 season” to register in FamilyID. It is important that students do this as soon as possible.
Fall 2 sports will start March 1st. Offerings include:
- JV and Varsity Football (Hosted @ EAST)
- Boys Varsity Volleyball
- Girls Varsity Volleyball
- Girls JV Volleyball (Hosted @ Franklin)
- Varsity Cheerleading(Hosted @Wilson)
- Boys and Girls Varsity Cross Country (Hosted @ SOTA)
- Boys Varsity Soccer
- Girls Varsity Soccer (Hosted @ SOTA)
Here is the link to sign up: https://www.rcsdk12.org/Page/53173
Update as of Jan. 29th 2021
- Basketball for boys and girls will start the week of February 1st
- Cheerleading has been moved to the fall 2 season
- Fall 2 will begin sometime in March – Section V will let us know
- Fall 2 sports are: Volleyball, Football, Cheerleading, and Soccer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What are the steps to signing up:
- Students must register through Family ID (https://www.rcsdk12.org/Domain/55). All registration information is available on the District’s Health, Physical Education, and Athletics webpage as well as the school’s website under athletics
- Please make sure you sign up with your correct email as all information will be emailed to you by the nurse and coaches
- Once your student is cleared by the nurse to participate, you will be contacted by the coach about team/parent meetings and practice times
If you have any questions, please contact our Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact Information:Athletic Director:Donna Enright email@example.comWOIS Physical Education Staff:Brian Fedele firstname.lastname@example.orgChristopher Passamonte email@example.comDanielle Wingo firstname.lastname@example.orgDavid Sackett email@example.com