July News from WOIS Athletic Director, Donna EnrightPosted by Elizabeth Vinette on 7/20/2021
Dear Parents and Student Athletes,
Fall sports are just around the corner. Our goal this year is to fill our teams with as many students as possible. Our students have been through so much this past year and half, and we believe that joining a team and coming together as a community is the best way to get back to some “normalcy”!!!
Read all the following information on how to sign up!
The fall sports that will be offered at World of Inquiry are:
Modified Fall Sports for 7th and 8th graders:
- Girls Volleyball – Coached by TBA
- Boys Volleyball – Coached by Mr. Passamonte Christopher.Passamonte@RCSDK12.ORG
- Boys Soccer– Coached by TBA
- Girls Soccer @ SOTA – Coached by TBA
- Cross-country @ SOTA– Coached by TBA
- Modified Football @ EAST (starts Sept. 1st) – Coached by TBA
High School Fall Sports for 9th – 12th graders:
- Varsity Boys Soccer – Coached by Mr. Paufler Richard.Paufler@rcsdk12.org
- Varsity Girls Soccer@ SOTA Coached by Nicole Hercules Nmhercules@gmail.com
- Varsity Girls Swimming Coached by Michael McNelis email@example.com
- Varsity Boys Volleyball – Coached by Mrs. Wingo Danielle.Wingo@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Girls Volleyball- Coached by Mr. Sackett David.Sackett@RCSDK12.ORG
- Girls JV Volleyball @ Franklin- Coached by Ms. Dunbar LaToya.Dunbar@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Girls Tennis Coached by Mr. Screen Michael.Screen@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Cross Country@ SOTA Coached by Mr. O’Toole Brendan.O’Toole@rcsdk12.org
- JV and Varsity Football @ East James.Flagler@rcsdk12.org
- Cheerleading @ Wilson Coached by Maxine Hart Maxine.Hart@RCSDK12.ORG
Fall sports for high school students (grades 9-12) will start August 23rd and for middle school students (grades 7 & 8) on September 13th (except modified football which will start on Sept. 1st). Please read the information on how to sign up for teams. Every student must have a new physical within the last 12 months and be cleared by our school nurse in order to participate. Once you are cleared to participate, please call the main office at 325-6170 to find out where and when your first practice is. This practice information will be available by August 16th.
If you have any questions, please call the main office number at 325-6170 or you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to seeing you on one of our Griffin’s teams!