Winter Sports InformationPosted by Donna Enright on 10/20/2021
Students need to have an updated physical within the last 12 months. Please don’t wait until the last minute. If you do and you are missing something or our nurse is too busy – you will miss try-outs.
Family ID Links
JV/Varsity Winter Family ID Link- – first practice is Nov. 15th
9th-12th Winter sports
JV/Varsity Boys Basketball
JV/Varsity Girls Basketball – Hosted by Wilson
Girls /Boys Varsity Bowling
Girls/Boys Varsity Indoor Track – Hosted by Franklin
Varsity Cheer – Hosted by Wilson
Varsity Boys Swimming
Varsity Wrestling – Hosted by East
7th& 8th Grade - Modified Winter 1 link – First Practice is Nov. 1st
Winter 1 – Nov through Dec.
Girls Modified Basketball
Modified Wrestling – Hosted by East
Winter 2- Link will be posted in Dec. – Boys modified basketball and modified swimming will be in Jan.
August News from WOIS Athletic Director, Donna EnrightPosted by Donna Enright on 8/17/2021
Below are the practice schedule for the Fall JV and Varsity sports. Practice starts Monday, Aug. 23rd. This is for the first few weeks.
Boys Varsity Soccer
Girls Varsity Tennis
Girls Varsity Volleyball
Boys Varsity Volleyball
Girls Varsity swimming
Aug. 23rd 9-11am
Aug. 24th until Sept. 7th 3-5pm
Modified Football @ EAST
4-6pm * Starts 9-1
JV Football @ EAST
Varsity Football @ EAST
Cheerleading @ Wilson
Varsity Cross-Country @ SOTA
9-10:30 am meet at the entrance before basketball courts
Varsity Girls Soccer @ SOTA
JV Girls Volleyball Latoya Dunbar Franklin 4-5:30 pm
July News from WOIS Athletic Director, Donna EnrightPosted by Elizabeth Vinette on 7/20/2021
Dear Parents and Student Athletes,
Fall sports are just around the corner. Our goal this year is to fill our teams with as many students as possible. Our students have been through so much this past year and half, and we believe that joining a team and coming together as a community is the best way to get back to some “normalcy”!!!
Read all the following information on how to sign up!
The fall sports that will be offered at World of Inquiry are:
Modified Fall Sports for 7th and 8th graders:
- Girls Volleyball – Coached by TBA
- Boys Volleyball – Coached by Mr. Passamonte Christopher.Passamonte@RCSDK12.ORG
- Boys Soccer– Coached by TBA
- Girls Soccer @ SOTA – Coached by TBA
- Cross-country @ SOTA– Coached by TBA
- Modified Football @ EAST (starts Sept. 1st) – Coached by TBA
High School Fall Sports for 9th – 12th graders:
- Varsity Boys Soccer – Coached by Mr. Paufler Richard.Paufler@rcsdk12.org
- Varsity Girls Soccer@ SOTA Coached by Nicole Hercules Nmhercules@gmail.com
- Varsity Girls Swimming Coached by Michael McNelis email@example.com
- Varsity Boys Volleyball – Coached by Mrs. Wingo Danielle.Wingo@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Girls Volleyball- Coached by Mr. Sackett David.Sackett@RCSDK12.ORG
- Girls JV Volleyball @ Franklin- Coached by Ms. Dunbar LaToya.Dunbar@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Girls Tennis Coached by Mr. Screen Michael.Screen@RCSDK12.ORG
- Varsity Cross Country@ SOTA Coached by Mr. O’Toole Brendan.O’Toole@rcsdk12.org
- JV and Varsity Football @ East James.Flagler@rcsdk12.org
- Cheerleading @ Wilson Coached by Maxine Hart Maxine.Hart@RCSDK12.ORG
Fall sports for high school students (grades 9-12) will start August 23rd and for middle school students (grades 7 & 8) on September 13th (except modified football which will start on Sept. 1st). Please read the information on how to sign up for teams. Every student must have a new physical within the last 12 months and be cleared by our school nurse in order to participate. Once you are cleared to participate, please call the main office at 325-6170 to find out where and when your first practice is. This practice information will be available by August 16th.
If you have any questions, please call the main office number at 325-6170 or you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to seeing you on one of our Griffin’s teams!