|School-Based Planning Team is the organizational structure for improving school productivity. This structure provides for the formation of a planning team at each school, consisting of representatives of the full school community who hold primary responsibility for the design of a multi-year school improvement plan.
The planning team, chaired by the principal, will assess student performance and school effectiveness, set improvement goals, and design instruction and other services in the context of those goals. The School-Based Planning Team is a deliberative, decision-making body whose focus will be directed towards instruction, curriculum, and support for student learning, rather than school operations. The planning team is charged with the work of school improvement, empowered to make decisions and shape programs that will strengthen the education provided to students and lead to the highest standards of achievement.
Meeting Times: Every first and third Wednesday of the month
8:00 - 9:00 am
Members: 1. Brenda Santana Principal
2. Valerie Holberton Vice Principal
3. Judith Quiñones Genera Education Teacher
4. Marci Kolstad Genera Education Teacher
5. Tammie lezeska General Education Teacher
6. Karen Bernard General Education Teacher
7. Shanta Rutland Genera Education Teacher
8. Tania Giorgis Service Provider
9. Desire Doran Teacher Assistant
10. Arlene Surita Parent Liaison