YEARBOOK INFORMATION FOR SENIORS/EARLY GRADS:
- Yearbooks—Yearbooks will be FREE for all graduating seniors/early grads. If you do not graduate but still want a copy of the yearbook, the price will be $20.
- Senior Pages--For any seniors/early grads who are interested, you can have a full page in the yearbook that is all about YOU! If you want a page, you must let me know so I can reserve one for you! If you don’t reserve a page by January 21st, there might not be space for you later. The rest of the book is dependent on how many senior pages there are so I have to know if you are going to want one. The page can include multiple pictures and as much text as you want. They don’t have to be professional pictures, either. Students will meet with Sue (virtually or in person) to design their page. All pictures and text for senior pages need to be submitted no later than April 1st.
- Senior Pictures--Seniors may choose to have their senior pictures taken at a professional portrait studio (JCPenny's, Clix, Target, etc.) or through a local photographer (we recommend Studio 50 Photography--585-797-6281). Please submit one photo for the “Senior Section” of the yearbook no later than April 1st. If no picture is submitted, the school picture taken by Lifetouch will be used, if available. If not, there will be no picture of you!
- Baby Pictures--We'd love to include a picture of each of our soon-to-be graduates in the Baby Picture section of the yearbook. Students or parents can email a picture to Sue or can bring in an actual photo, which will be scanned and returned as soon as possible. Please be sure to write the student's name on the back of the photograph before submitting. Baby pictures must be submitted by April 1st in order to be included in the yearbook.
- Senior Throwbacks--Most of you have been at SWW since 9th grade and some of you may have even gone to elementary or middle school together. If you have any throwback pictures of you and other Class of 2022 classmates, please bring them to me no later than April 1st.
- Messages from Parents/Family--Each senior's family is welcome to submit a personal message for their child. Messages must be 150 characters or less and can be emailed to Sue by April 1st to be included in the yearbook.
*Send all photos to Sue’s email: email@example.com , bring in the originals and they can be scanned, or bring in a flash drive with your images (everything will be returned to you) to the Art room.
Just to clarify… everything is due APRIL 1st!!!!!