Dress CodeThere is an expectation that students will dress in appropriate attire and will adhere to the Uniform Policy.
Thank you for your support and cooperation with this.
- Pants must be waist high and proper fitting, with no underwear showing.
- Hats, visors, bandanas, headbands & sunglasses cannot be worn in school.
- Jackets are not worn in class.
- Purses (back-pack type included) cannot be carried or worn around the building by students.
- Bare midriffs, spaghetti straps, tube tops, plunging necklines, see-through fabrics, shorts shorts, etc. are not allowed.
- Gang symbols or colors, or clothing that promotes or glorifies gangs, sex or weapons are not allowed.
- Expensive or distracting jewelry should not be worn.
- Perfumes or colognes cause allergy problems for classmates.