• Your child needs to have some paperwork filled out and submitted to the school prior to the start of the school year.
    If you move to a new home, or change your phone number, please notify the Main Office as quickly as you can, so we will be able to contact you in case of an emergency.
    The Student Release Form describes who is allowed to pick up your child from school.
    The Emergency Information Form provides our school with important home contact information in case of an emergency.