Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
Families can contact the Office of Parent Engagement for support and information on community resources at (585) 324-9999 or by email at email@example.com.
A SEL Hotline is available for students and families to contact when they need additional social and emotional support (8:00 AM – 3:00 PM) at (585) 262-8333.
Families can also contact the Center for Youth 24-Hour Hotline at (585) 271-7670.
- Student Support during Times of Grief and Loss
- Common Signs of Grief and Ways to Help
- Grief Resources - Peer to Peer Suggestions
- Helping Teenagers Cope with Grief
- Twelve Ways to Help a Grieving Child
- Digital Citizenship and SEL
- Character Strengths:
A Parent’s Resource Guide to SEL
Established by Congress in 2000, the National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) brings a comprehensive focus to childhood trauma and improves the course of children’s lives.