We are continually accepting registration when we have available openings. We would love to have you join us! If you are interested, please go the RCSD Central Offices at 131 West Broad Street to register. Registration Information can be found here: Pre-K Registration Link You are also welcome to email me at Teri.Kenyon@rcsdk12.org or call school #23 at 473-5099
WELCOME TO SCHOOL!!
- Please stop and ask, or call us with your questions or concerns.
- If your child is unable to attend school for illness or another reason, please call us at 473-5099 OR EMAIL Teri.Kenyon@rcsdk12.org Please bring a note explaining their absence upon their return. We miss your student when they are not at school.
What to wear to school
- PRE-K STUDENTS DO NOT WEAR THE SCHOOL UNIFORM. Please dress your child in play clothes. We do lots of messy activities, therefore we ask that your child comes to school in clothes that are easily washed or are not their best clothes. Please try to have your child wear sneakers or closed toe shoes with straps as we go outside and to the gym as often as possible.
- Please dress daily for the weather, this includes mittens,coats, hats and boots when the weather turns colder. We go outside as often as weather allows, usually every day.
What to bring to school
- Please bring a bag or backpack each day, RCSD Early Childhood Department usually gives a backpack to each student at the beginning of the school year.
- Please bring a *SMALL* blanket and crib fitted sheet for rest time. We will send them home every Friday to be washed and returned the following Monday.
- Please also bring a complete change of clothes, including socks, each day to keep in your students' backpack. Please be sure to check them often to make sure they are seasonally appropriate. Each student will have a cubbie to keep things in.
- Please do not bring toys from home. They are treasured objects and we don't want anything to happen to them.
- Books from home are always welcome. Please write your name in the books.