Office 365 Frequently Asked Questions
How do i disable "Clutter"?
- Log into portal.office.com
- Click on the waffle icon in the upper left and choose the “Mail” Application
- Click the Settings icon on the top bar (the cog symbol)
- Under “My App settings”, click “Mail”
- Choose the “Clutter” section
- Uncheck the “Separate items identified as clutter” option and choose “save”
I am missing an important email sent from someone outside of our organization. How do i check if it was caught by the spam filter?
- To access your spam-quarantined messages login here: https://admin.protection.outlook.com/quarantine
- Click the "release message" button while highlighted on the quarantined message to deliver it to your inbox