Process for sending out college applications:
1. Check application for all signatures.
2. Make appropriate number of transcripts (i.e. For 4 SUNY Colleges you will need 4 copies of the transcript.)
3. Sign and seal the transcript with the Wilson School Seal.
4. Type address envelope to the appropriate college if an envelope is not enclosed.
5. Make a copy of the application or recommendations if instructed on the form.
6. Log in the application and what is attached in the logbook for seniors.
7. Send out the application and note on the counselor form the date it is mailed.8. Return the counselor form to the appropriate counselor.For potential scholarships, go to scholarships.com.