School No. 57 is a uniform school. Students in Pre-k will not be wearing uniforms.
The uniform colors will be khaki and navy-blue; khaki bottoms and navy blue tops.
· Boys will wear khaki slacks and navy blue, golf style, collared polo shirts.
· Girls will wear khaki slacks or skirts and navy blue, golf style, collared polo shirts.
· Shoes or sneakers with socks are acceptable - no sandals or plastic shoes .
· Gym days - Students may navy blue collared shirts, khaki shorts OR navy sweat pants and sneakers.
· Warm weather students may wear khaki colored shorts.· Cooler weather - Long sleeve navy blue golf style shirts or Turtlenecks in Navy blue or white can be worn under the uniform shirt on cool/cold days.*Be sure to label each item with your child's name!
There are several stores featuring school uniforms; Target, Walmart, Old Navy, Kmart, to name a few. The best prices I have found are at Walmart online. Shirts can purchased in packages of three for $12.00 and slacks can be purchased in packages of two for $16.00. If you are a thrift store shopper like me, try ABVI Goodwill - You may find new or nearly new at a more affordable price.
Samples of our uniform are shown below: