There Is A Place For You At School #57
BE PART OF THE VOLUNTEER TEAMWE NEED YOU!
Your support can make this a spectacular school year for ourchildren.
The Volunteer Program was designed to bring together, in an organized way, the three key components of a successful educational program; dedicated teachers, concerned parents, and excited students. The purpose of the program is to assist teachers and give parents the opportunity to become involved in their child's education and provide much needed extra help for students.
• Serve as a Room Parent Representative
• Make phone calls for teachers to arrange special events
• Accompany classes on field trips
• Prepare student work/activities
• Grade papers
• Assist in classrooms
• Work one-on-one with a student
• Read to a class/student
• Share a talent/job skill
• Support P.T.C.A. Fund raisers
• Serve on one of several committees
• Assist the Art Teacher
• Assist the Librarian
• Participate in Parent Workshops
• Be a lunchroom helper/sell ice cream during lunch• Assist counting ice cream money on FridayIf you are interested in being a part of the school's volunteer team, please contact
our Parent Liaison, Donita Cummings.