Below you will find the links to the following:
Please check the email regarding your date for presenting your journal entry.
Note: All journal entries must be emailed prior to your presentation:
The journal process is as follows:
1. Think about what you want to say.
2. Formulate those thoughts into a coherent message.
3. Type that into the appropriate attached journal template.
4. Save that document in a location where you can find it.
Use the following naming
convention ( YourName.doc) or ( YourName .docx) Example (i.e.) DuaneJennings.docx
5. Print that document and bring it to the meeting when you are scheduled to
6. Email the document as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You have fulfilled the requirement for the Achievement Chart.