Why School Uniforms?
Research has shown that school uniforms assist in controlling the environment in public schools, help to facilitate and maintain an effective learning environment and keep the focus of the classroom on learning.
- Increase school safety by assisting school staff in identifying intruders
- Create an atmosphere of teamwork and promote school spirit
- Positively affect classroom discipline
- Eliminate morning stress for parents and students in deciding what to wear
- Positively influence a school's image in the community
- Act as a social equalizer and reduce peer pressure
- Eliminate the financial pressure on parents to buy their children costly new clothing to comply with changing fashion trends.
Polo Shirts- short or long sleeved
Colors: hunter green, white or black
Sweaters/jackets must be solid color
Black or Khaki Pants, skirts (knee length) or knee length (walking) shorts, No Jeans
Sneakers or closed toe shoes (no open toed shoes or flip flops)
In the cold weather students should be wearing sweatshirts that are either hunter green, black or white.
No graphics or writing on apparel.
Where to Purchase
Uniform Polo with the new school logo can be purchased by contacting:
548 St. Paul St.
Rochester, NY 14605