• Contact Information:
    Athletic Director:

    How do you sign-up for a

     sport and what do you need?


    What do you need?

    You must have had a physical within the last year

    Signed Eligibility Form and Parent Consent Form (see attached)

    Signed Medical Eligibility Form (see attached)


    How do you sign-up?

    You must bring the following paperwork to the requal completed in full: Signed Parent Consent Form

    Completed Physical Form, including proof of current physical within the last year

    Signed eligibility form

    Bring your paperwork from the nurse clearing you to participate to the first practice.


    Attend all practices – (No one is allowed to practice without a completed requal form signed by the nurse!)