Topic for the Winter: Food Chains
Steps of the Scientific Method
- 1. Make an Observation. Scientists are naturally curious about the world. ...
- 2. Form a Question. After making an interesting observation, a scientific mind itches to find out more about it. ...
- 3. Form a Hypothesis. Make an educated guess, follow a hunch, it can lead to amazing things. Your mind could someday lead you to the cure for cancer, follow it!
- 4. Conduct an Experiment. ...
- 5. Analyse the Data and Draw a Conclusion. Learning from your experiment could be a stepping stone to solving even bigger problems.
Our current project can be found on your child's Google Classroom Account. They can log on to this at home or on a neighborhood library computer.
Here is where students can log in to their Google accounts:
Students will be working in assigned research groups, and ultimately creating a Google Slide presentation. I will post final presentation files here. Please come back to take a look!
Last updated: 09/6/2107