I like to keep my families as informed as possible. There is a lot of information that you all need to know, so here are a few reminders!
1. There is homework EVERY NIGHT! If by chance, the copier is not working, students are expected to read every night for at least 30 minutes. So, at the very least, they should read.
2. Behavior Rubrics go home every FRIDAY. This is a chart that details your child's behavior for each day of the week. Please read it over with your child, sign it, and return it to school. If you do not see the rubric on Friday, please call me! In 11 years of teaching, I only missed one Friday and that was due to a snow day.
3. Please look at your child's agenda each night. You can see their nightly homework, as well as any notes that I might need you to see more immediately.
4. I send home a monthly newsletter. Please look for them the first week of every month. You will see important information about topics that your child is learning about. You can also find information about upcoming events.
5. It is expected that students will come to school wearing the School 33 uniform.
6. Please feel free to contact me anytime! You can email me at any time, email@example.com, or call me at 482-9290 ext. 3211. I look forward to hearing from you.